CRRA – Certified Recovery Residence Administrator
Requirements in Florida (FCB) and Georgia (ADACBGA)
►100 hours education/training
►1000 hours paid or volunteer experience
►1000 hours work experience
►Passing score – 75% or better
If you do not need the full package of 100 hours, courses can be purchased “a la carte” for $10 per credit hour plus a $25 administration fee. Please call us at 954-290-8446.
The Addictions Training Institute – ATI
has created an independent study program to enable you to complete the required courses at your own pace and in your own home. There is no need to fight traffic while you drive to school. Study and complete courses wherever you have internet access.
ATI is approved by the Florida Certification Board and the Alcohol and Drug Abuse Certification Board of Georgia (ADACBGA) to offer the courses that are required to become a Certified Recovery Residence Administrator (CRRA). The CRRA requires a minimum of a high school diploma or general equivalency degree.
We have created a package that contains the 100 hours of education required by the FCB. The courses range from 1 hour to 8 hours. Each course comes complete with the course materials, the exam and a certificate of completion, which you will receive immediately after passing the exam with a score of 75%. There are no hidden fees or charges.
How to Proceed:
Register and Log In.
Purchase the Package with a credit card
Complete your Educational Requirements
Go to your Student Profile Page
Click on the course you wish to take
Read the material
Take the exam
Complete the course evaluation
Print, Save or Email your certificate.
Repeat until all courses are completed.
Recovery Changes Lives
Many recovery community organizations have established recovery community centers where educational; advocacy and sober social activities are organized. Peer recovery support services are also offered in churches and other faith based institutions, recovery homes/sober housing.
“I have been supporting my family and community for years. It’s time to take my skills to the next level and show the world I am a trained peer recovery specialist. ATI’s education can help me get credentials that are recognized everywhere so I know my certification will be in demand!”
Each state has different requirements for this certification. The Peer Recovery Support Specialist credential can have different names or titles depending on the state you are working in.
Why Choose the Addictions Training Institute®
- Fully online program
- Education professionals for over 15 years
- Board approved
- All the education you need to get certified
- Instructors are experienced practitioners
- SAMHSA predicts job growth of 20% by next year
- Have a better life by helping others recover from addiction
- Meets IC & RC requirements
- Complete your education requirements quickly
- Interaction with seasoned instructors
- Convenient – study when you have time
- Certification leads to more money
- We know substance abuse treatment inside and out
Benefits of the Addictions Training Institute
- Affordable, our entire program costs less than most other schools
- Financing available
- Educational materials based on IC & RC exam
- Curriculum designed to meet state requirements
- Exceptional student support
- Study from home
- Complete your education in less than a year
- Experienced Instructors
- Courses available 24 hours a day
- All courses designed to teach you want you need to know to pass the certification exam
- Practice exams available
- Scholarships availabl
- Learn from the same sources that are used to develop the credentialing examination