When you’re leading a team or an agency, quick thinking and forward movement are a must in order to reach your goals, both individually and as a team. Your clients and your team will benefit immensely from you feeling supported as a behavioral health professional, and one of the most direct and effective ways to make that happen is to ensure that your team is properly trained.
Want to avoid major headaches and setbacks down the road? Make sure you and your agency are using the best and most up-to-date practices. Keeping up with the mandatory requirements for your agency’s license and accreditation can be a struggle for many, taking up hours and hours with some employee training still slipping through the cracks. But it doesn’t have to be this way. The answer is to simplify the process.
CE-Classes has worked hard to simplify agency trainings as much as possible, while still providing accredited and helpful information to you and your staff. With a fully customizable learning management system (LMS) for directors looking to implement cost-effective, consistent, and effective staff training, CE-Classes is approved nationwide.
Other benefits of our employee and agency training:
- Everyone in your agency can have access to the fully automated system 24/7, allowing training to happen anytime, anywhere.
- Employees can easily identify what their training requirements are and directors can quickly and easily identify which staff members are in compliance and most importantly, who is not. This fail-proof system guarantees you will pass your next audit.
- No matter what hours and locations your staff uses, CE-Classes can accommodate.
- All of our courses are approved for licensed professionals.
Many of the trainings are also required for particular behavioral health specialists. Our staff and agency trainings include:
- Aggression Control
- Infection Control
- Fire Safety
- First Aid
- Cultural Diversity
- Client Rights
- Suicide Prevention
- Person Centered Care
- Workplace Violence Prevention
- Workplace Safety
- And More