Take advantage of the opportunity this year to learn + grow with industry leaders in the field of trauma-informed healing.
BreakFree Intervention skills training equips participants to understand the history and methods of various intervention models in comparison to Brad Lamm’s method, paired with a long-term family recovery model alongside Kathleen Murphy’s rich IFS-based approach. Through education, case studies and role-plays, participants learn how to intervene using this cutting-edge approach to initiating family recovery.
The BreakFree Intervention skills training is designed to meet multiple skill levels while advancing each participant’s knowledge base. From beginner to expert, everyone learns from being in the same room together for three days, exploring best practices and new ideas.
BreakFree Intervention skills training equips participants to understand the history and methods of various intervention models in comparison to Brad Lamm’s proprietary invitation to change, paired with long-term family recovery. Through education, case studies and role-plays, participants learn how to intervene using this cutting edge approach to initiating family recovery.CEU Administration Information: 17 Classroom Continuing Education Unitsare provided by CE-Classes.com and the PA Certification Board. Ce-Classes.com has national and state approvals to provide CE’s to a wide range of mental health professionals including Social Workers, Professional Counselors, Marriage and Family Therapists, Drug Counselors, Nurses and Psychologists. PA Certification Board approves CEUs for interventionists and the Certified Interventionist Professional (CIP) certification.6 additional CEUs are available and provided by CEClasses.com for completing the Video Learning Series within two weeks of the workshop dates.
Brad Lamm, CIP
Brad Lamm is Founder & CEO of Change Inc, an integrative family-based change organization helping family members fill their lives with “more good, less bad”. Brad is an author, teacher and certified interventionist best known for helping people make life-enhancing change on Dr. Phil, The Today Show, the Dr. Oz Show, and the Oprah Winfrey Network (OWN). Change Inc’s core units are Intervention Specialists, Family Class + Case Management Services, BreakFree Intervention skills training and Breathe Life Healing Centers (nationwide). For more information on Brad: www.change.us
More Information ~ www.change.us/events
Kathleen Murphy, M.A., LPC, LMFT
Breathe Life Healing Center’s founding Clinical Director, Kathleen possesses a world of knowledge and a depth of experience, founded on almost 30 years of experience working with people with substance abuse issues complicated by relational trauma. The BreakFree Intervention skills training is designed to meet multiple skill levels while advancing each participant’s knowledge base. From beginner to expert, everyone learns from being in the same room together for three days, exploring best practices and new ideas. The classroom is comprised of a wide range of professional backgrounds, including those interested in making a career change, new interventionists, professionally certified interventionists, and more recently clinicians, social workers, marketing and outreach professionals and a variety of others working in the addiction, recovery and treatment fields.
1. Identify the four types of intervention covered in the history of interventions including basic techniques used in each method.
2. Identify personal and professional ethical duties and boundaries, utilizing an ethical system of business guidelines and personal conduct.
3. Identify the obstacles that can stand in the way of a successful BreakFree
intervention and the skills necessary to overcome them successfully.
4. Describe the steps necessary to create a Family Map and explain the important role it plays in the BreakFree Intervention method of intervening.
5. Recognize methods of applying BreakFree Intervention components to enhance current business practices.
Why Choose the Addictions Training Institute®
- Fully online program
- Education professionals for over 15 years
- Board approved
- All the education you need to get certified
- Instructors are experienced practitioners
- SAMHSA predicts job growth of 20% by next year
- Have a better life by helping others recover from addiction
- Meets IC & RC requirements
- Complete your education requirements quickly
- Interaction with seasoned instructors
- Convenient – study when you have time
- Certification leads to more money
- We know substance abuse treatment inside and out
Benefits of the Addictions Training Institute
- Affordable, our entire program costs less than most other schools
- Financing available
- Educational materials based on IC & RC exam
- Curriculum designed to meet state requirements
- Exceptional student support
- Study from home
- Complete your education in less than a year
- Experienced Instructors
- Courses available 24 hours a day
- All courses designed to teach you want you need to know to pass the certification exam
- Practice exams available
- Scholarships availabl
- Learn from the same sources that are used to develop the credentialing examination